- Latest News
Rebecca Carr of Lonaconing attempts to toss a newspaper into a bucket during the Senior Expo at Country Club Mall on Tuesday. Standing beside Carr is Joe O’Toole, circulation director of the Times-News. Those who could get the paper in the bucket were entered into a drawing for Pittsburgh Pirates and Cumberland Theatre tickets.
Senior citizens eager to learn at mall expo
Daniel Staggers was surprised to field a variety of questions from strangers on Tuesday.
- Grant money would help Frostburg restore business district
- Dollar General project snag worked out
- Gotta Sing, Gotta Dance
- National parks in Maryland pull in more than six million people
- Garrett County business reopens
- Autistic adult sons locked up in home
- Well-being of West Virginia children improves, new report shows
- Attorneys debate gun-control law in federal court
- Airport lawyer will discuss open meetings law in closed session
- Senior citizens eager to learn at mall expo
- Sports Poll
File this one under the We Thought We’d Heard Everything category: A man who attempted the armed robbery of a pizza shop is now suing the pizzeria and the employees who tackled him and wrestled his gun away during the holdup.
- Legion honor guard available to honor veterans at their funerals
- No secrets
- Remember, we’re not immune to extinction
- America has three branches of government for good reasons
- Tell legislators to do what is right for America’s vets
- What do you think?
Don’t do it
Temperatures have been moderate recently but are projected to rise to the upper 80s and low 90s later this week, so we want to remind you: Never leave children unattended in a vehicle.
- He means well, and this time they spared his life
- It’s hotter here than in D.C. or Baltimore
- Sale of quart-sized Mason jars lagging, merchants claim
- Columnist, son are range finders, but where are .22 shells?
- Opposition and inclusion understood
- Don’t do it
- CTN Video