CUMBERLAND — • From 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Thursdays from May through October, visit the Farmers Market at Cumberland Mall to find locally produced food and goods.
• The Maryland/Delaware Hog Rally to Downtown Cumberland will be held June 19 through 23. A Great Harley display will be featured the evening of June 20. The event will also include the music of Leroy Justice, which begins at 6 p.m. June 20. There is no admission charge for this Band on the Bricks event.
• The Western Maryland Jaycees will host the Tri-State Wing-Off. The all-day competition will feature restaurants -- from Maryland, Pennsylvania and West Virginia -- that will serve wings to be eaten and judged by the public for awards including the 2014 Tri-State Wing-Off Champion. The event will be held June 21 at Downtown Cumberland's Canal Place festival grounds. For tickets, visit www.tristatewingoff.com.
• Barkin’ Basement Thrift Shop, 45 Baltimore St., Cumberland, sells items including dishes, cookie jars, wine glasses, mugs and more. The shop is open Thurs. through Sun. Learn more at www.barkinbasementthriftshop.com.
• Ristorante Ottaviani, 25 N. Centre St., Cumberland, now serves gluten free dishes by request.– a little bit of Italy in Downtown Cumberland! Learn more at www.ristoranteottaviani.com.
• The Allegany County Historical Society from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on June 20 will hold a history camp program for students in grades two through five. Lunch will be included. The Camp will be held at The Gordon-Roberts House at 218 Washington Street, Cumberland. Cost is $10 per student. Call 301-777-8678 to learn more and reserve your space by June 18.