CUMBERLAND — A baked goods auction was held at the Allegany County Fair on Monday. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Ag Expo maintenance and scholarship funds.
- Latest news
- Snake program set for Saturday
- Stock market sees worst one-day drop in months
- NTSB: Broken rail behind derailment that killed college students
- Congress heads to summer break as immigration gridlock holds
Three Petersburg residents arrested for alleged involvement in heroin distribution
Three Petersburg residents were arrested on charges contained in a 24-count indictment returned by a federal grand jury that alleges that they were involved in a conspiracy to distribute heroin. A total of nine arrests were made and the heroin distribution occurred from 2008 to July 22, 2014, in the Berkeley, Jefferson, Grant and Hardy counties, according to U.S. Attorney William Ihlenfeld, II.
- SBA flood disaster loans available
- Woman charged in credit card theft
- Council to decide fate of mobile home park
- Rate increase agreement on table for Pinto, Highland Estates
- Police investigate arson incidents
- More Latest news Headlines