From Staff Reports
CUMBERLAND — The Safe Streets Program is conducting a new warrant initiative that is targeting 16 fugitives.
The warrant initiative began Monday and will continue through Friday.
The Cumberland Police Department is requesting residents of the city and surrounding communities to assist in the apprehension of numerous individuals wanted for various criminal activities.
The following 16 individuals are wanted on open arrest warrants:
• Bo William Palmisano, 25, Cumberland — failure to appear for court sentencing on controlled dangerous substance violation.
• Timothy Hart Winkler, 29, Cumberland — failure to appear for theft charge.
• Robert Martin Barrett, 32, Cumberland — violation of probation.
• Julia Louise Boyette, 22, Cumberland — failure to appear for theft, CDS violations, bad check charges. Traffic-related warrant and contempt warrants.
• Dale Franklin England, 48, Cumberland — failure to appear for child support.
• Paige Tresa Shingler, 21, Cumberland — failure to appear for disorderly conduct.
• Rosetta Holly Caslin, 33, Cumberland, failure to appear for theft.
• Sherry Jean James, 44, Cumberland, violation of probation warrants.
• Jeremy Allen Pifer, 27, Cumberland, failure to appear for traffic-related offenses.
• Shawn Patrick Tallman, 21, Cumberland — hit-and-run warrant.
• Tiffany Joseph Busch, 25, Cumberland — two violation of probation warrants.
• James Richard Lease, 28, Westernport — theft of motor vehicle.
• Jeffrey Mark Beard Jr., 28, Cumberland — violation of probation.
• Mark Douglas Smith, 44, Cumberland — violation of probation.
• Darrell Thomas Soules Jr., 28, Cumberland — domestic assault.
• John Edward Stottlemyer III, 22, Cumberland — failure to appear for theft.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to contact the Cumberland Police Department at 301-777-1600, Allegany County Sheriff’s Office at 301-777-5959 or 301-777-1585, Maryland State Police at 301-729-2101, or Allegany & Mineral Counties Crime Solvers, 301-722-4300 or 877-722-4307.