From Staff Reports
CUMBERLAND — Ten people were arrested by Wednesday morning in the weeklong Operation Safe Streets warrant initiative that has targeted numerous fugitives wanted on a variety of charges, according to the Cumberland Police Department’s Safe Streets team.
Twelve Cumberland residents were being sought by police as of late Wednesday morning:
• Frank Germaine Macdonald, 29, robbery and violation of probation.
• Matthew Jason Swick, 20, assault and two violations of probation.
• Kassie Lynell Miller, 25, violation of probation.
• Jon Pierre Lopez, 47, robbery.
• Daniel Ray Izat, 37, violation of probation.
• Chad Patrick Kenney, 25, violation of probation.
• Eric Lee Rosenberger, 32, two violations of probation.
• Richard Andre Green, 31, violation of probation.
• David Robert Evans III, 21, failure to appear for CDS violation.
• Rhonda Lynn Fazenbaker, 38, disturbance.
• Dereck Anthony Pope Jr., 24, violation of probation.
• Kenya Cardarole Williams, 21, violation of probation.
Photos of these 12 residents can be viewed on the Times-News website at www.times-news.com.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to contact the Cumberland Police Department at 301-777-1600, Allegany County Sheriff’s Office at 301-777-5959 or 301-777-1585, Maryland State Police at 301-729-2101 or Allegany & Mineral Counties Crime Solvers at 301-722-4300 or 877-722-4307.