The driver of this car that ran into the home located at 317 Cecelia St. on Friday at 1:41 p.m. and an occupant of the house were both taken to Western Maryland Regional Medical Center by Cumberland Fire Department ambulance. The Allegany County Special Operations Collapse Team secured the home’s utilities and stabilized the structure after the car was removed, according to Cumberland Fire Department Capt. Tim Growden.
- Local News
Hyndman youth hopes to net tennis court funds
One of the many unique aspects of the HOPE for Hyndman Charter School is the integration between the students and the community.
- Mystery woman
- Wild Wonderful Wednesdays to be held
- Marching band prepares for tournament
- Renovations planned for South Cumberland Library
- Bedford teen killed in crash
3 sites make shortlist for new FBI headquarters
WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal government has named three sites as finalists for the new FBI headquarters — two in suburban Maryland and one in northern Virginia.
Man charged for urinating on Art Modell's grave
BALTIMORE (AP) — Baltimore County authorities say they will charge a man with disorderly conduct in a cemetery for allegedly urinating on the gravesite of former Baltimore Ravens owner Art Modell.
- South Cumberland library looks to future
- Potomac Center CEO, COO could be named defendants in alleged abuse case
- More Local News Headlines
- Hyndman youth hopes to net tennis court funds