A pile of plowed snow melts in the parking lot near an electronic sign showing the reason why Tuesday at Wilson Supply along U.S. Route 220. Left: Daffodils and other spring bulbs have opened in the area, but colder temperatures overnight caused these blooms in Mount Savage to droop on Wednesday, the first day of spring.
- Local News
- Deadly tornado rips through Virginia campground
- Hidden cameras and wild behavior
- Local students receive citation
- Fisher's family: 'We are all shocked'
- Hotline for health services opens Friday
Keyser City Council working hard to fight blight
The Keyser City Council is working hard to fight blight within the city and is issuing warnings.
“We are not ignoring what we are hearing of the blighted property complaints. We are starting to get into it pretty heavily again,” said Mayor Randy Amtower during the council meeting Wednesday.
- City grieves passing of Mark Fisher
- Congregation announces move back to temple
- Steam engine delivered from Baltimore
- Two arrested in Oakland on drug charges
- More Local News Headlines