For the Cumberland Times-News
CUMBERLAND — The Allegany County commissioners will hold another round of budget request meetings this coming week.
The schedule is:
• Thursday — Allegany College of Maryland, 1 p.m.; Allegany County Board of Education, 1:15 p.m.; Allegany County Public Library System, 1:30 p.m.
The commissioners also have scheduled the following budget-related sessions:
• First budget workshop, April 11; second budget workshop, April 18.
• April 25, presentation and first public hearing on preliminary budget.
• May 2, second public hearing on preliminary budget.
• May 9, presentation of five-year capital improvement program budget; third public hearing on the preliminary budget, and budget adoption.
All budget sessions are held at the Allegany County Office Building, 701 Kelly Road, and are open to the public.
Allegany County’s historical budget information is presented on the website, www.gov.allconet.org. From the homepage select de-partments, select finance, select budget archive.
Fourteen fiscal years, FY 2000 through FY 2013, are available.