Seattle Seahawks' Percy Harvin, center, returns a kickoff 87 yards for a touchdown during the second half of Super Bowl XLVIII against the Denver Broncos Sunday in East Rutherford, N.J. A misstep on the first play by the Denver offense started a chain reaction for Seattle, which was able to take an early lead and maintain momentum. The Seahawks won 43-8. For more, see Sports, 1B.
- Local News
- Wild Wonderful Wednesdays to be held
- Marching band prepares for tournament
- Renovations planned for South Cumberland Library
- Bedford teen killed in crash
3 sites make shortlist for new FBI headquarters
WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal government has named three sites as finalists for the new FBI headquarters — two in suburban Maryland and one in northern Virginia.
Man charged for urinating on Art Modell's grave
BALTIMORE (AP) — Baltimore County authorities say they will charge a man with disorderly conduct in a cemetery for allegedly urinating on the gravesite of former Baltimore Ravens owner Art Modell.
- South Cumberland library looks to future
- Potomac Center CEO, COO could be named defendants in alleged abuse case
- Free meals for kids in Garrett County
- Fort Ashby next for 911 addressing
- More Local News Headlines