Siblings Lisa, 4, Blake, 5, and Laura Yoder, 6, watch a parade on Main Street in Grantsville that marks the opening of the town’s annual festival, Grantsville Days. The 36th annual event features kids rides, fireworks, a tractor pull contest and truck pull, as well as food and craft/novelty booths and free entertainment. Hours for the event are 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Saturday and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday.
- Local News
- Deadly tornado rips through Virginia campground
- Hidden cameras and wild behavior
- Local students receive citation
- Fisher's family: 'We are all shocked'
- Hotline for health services opens Friday
Keyser City Council working hard to fight blight
The Keyser City Council is working hard to fight blight within the city and is issuing warnings.
“We are not ignoring what we are hearing of the blighted property complaints. We are starting to get into it pretty heavily again,” said Mayor Randy Amtower during the council meeting Wednesday.
- City grieves passing of Mark Fisher
- Congregation announces move back to temple
- Steam engine delivered from Baltimore
- Two arrested in Oakland on drug charges
- More Local News Headlines