Visiting his family from Monticello, Ga., pro wrestler Drew Hankinson, who performs under the ring name DOC, plays with his son, Cade Hankinson, 6, at the C. Eugene Mason Sports Complex in Cumberland on Tuesday. Hankinson graduated from Fort Hill High School in 2001.
- Local News
National parks in Maryland pull in more than six million people
A new National Park Service report shows that more than six million visitors to national parks in Maryland spent $212.7 million and supported 2,689 jobs in the state in 2013.
- A Monthly Summary of Sky Events
- Comprehensive plan vote scheduled
- Manchin reps to meet with veterans
Mount Savage fire caused by faulty outlet
Tuesday’s fire that caused an estimated $30,000 property loss in a residence on Iron Rail Street has been determined to be accidental, according to the Maryland State Fire Marshal’s Office.
- Writers to read works in Frostburg
- More than 500 minors fleeing to U.S. housed in PA
- Frostburg street closure announced
Maryland church built in 1773 ravaged by fire
HEBRON, Md. (AP) — Authorities say a 241-year-old church on the National Register of Historic Places has been ravaged by fire in Maryland.
Southwest plane makes emergency landing in Ohio
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A Southwest Airlines plane made an emergency landing at Port Columbus International Airport because a fire-indicator light came on.
- More Local News Headlines
- National parks in Maryland pull in more than six million people