Newly elected Allegany County Chamber of Commerce officers include, from the left, James Robertson, first vice chairman; Stacey Bingaman, chairman; Robert Garner, second vice chairman. Stu Czapski, right, is executive director of the chamber. New board members include Bill Boyer, David Eberly, Jeremy Irons, Debi Langan, Gary McKenzie and Nicole Wagoner.
- Local News
- Stock market sees worst one-day drop in months
- NTSB: Broken rail behind derailment that killed college students
- Congress heads to summer break as immigration gridlock holds
Three Petersburg residents arrested for alleged involvement in heroin distribution
Three Petersburg residents were arrested on charges contained in a 24-count indictment returned by a federal grand jury that alleges that they were involved in a conspiracy to distribute heroin. A total of nine arrests were made and the heroin distribution occurred from 2008 to July 22, 2014, in the Berkeley, Jefferson, Grant and Hardy counties, according to U.S. Attorney William Ihlenfeld, II.
- SBA flood disaster loans available
- Woman charged in credit card theft
- Council to decide fate of mobile home park
- Rate increase agreement on table for Pinto, Highland Estates
- Police investigate arson incidents
- Police locate teen fugitive wanted in three counties
- More Local News Headlines