The 63rd annual Halloween parade, sponsored by the South Cumberland Business and Civic Association, was held in Cumberland on Wednesday. The parade’s lineup of floats and participants included marching bands, football teams and cheerleaders from local high schools; area banks, restaurants and churches; the Ali Ghan Shrine Club; candidates for Cumberland City Council, as well as Maryland Senate and House seats; homecoming courts; the Allegany County Bookmobile; and several other clubs and organizations.
- Local News
- Wild Wonderful Wednesdays to be held
- Marching band prepares for tournament
- Renovations planned for South Cumberland Library
- Bedford teen killed in crash
3 sites make shortlist for new FBI headquarters
WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal government has named three sites as finalists for the new FBI headquarters — two in suburban Maryland and one in northern Virginia.
Man charged for urinating on Art Modell's grave
BALTIMORE (AP) — Baltimore County authorities say they will charge a man with disorderly conduct in a cemetery for allegedly urinating on the gravesite of former Baltimore Ravens owner Art Modell.
- South Cumberland library looks to future
- Potomac Center CEO, COO could be named defendants in alleged abuse case
- Free meals for kids in Garrett County
- Fort Ashby next for 911 addressing
- More Local News Headlines