Doug Hutchins, owner of Cumberland Trail Connection, caps a bottle filled with home brew as he teaches a brewing class on Saturday at the Canal Place shop. Trail Connection, a bike shop, also sells home brew supplies. Pictured, from left, are Ed Dignam, student; Kevin Twigg, Trail Connection manager; Hutchins; and Roy Bittinger and Chris Dignam, students.
- Local News
Kona Ice owners dole out treats, give back to the community
CUMBERLAND — In addition to serving tasty treats and putting a smile on patrons’ faces, Oakland residents Wheeler Stewart and Jeff Orr, owners/operators of Kona Ice Mountain Maryland, do their part to give back to Allegany and Garrett counties. The number one theme of Kona Ice is that if you give it back, it’s going to come back to you, said Stewart.
- You can apply now for a Md. bear hunting permit
Veteran Frostburg firefighter new state investigator
Frostburg volunteer firefighter Michael D. Hanson is the newest state fire investigator.
- Work closes portion of Centre Street
- Mathias native heads W.Va. natural resources law enforcement
City man headed to state prison
A city man is headed to state prison for setting fire to a mattress in an East Side residence last year.
- Environmental group claims legislative inaction
- Veterans to meet Aug. 4 at ACM
- Commissioners to take several votes
- Sleep under the stars! Be a game warden!
- More Local News Headlines
- Kona Ice owners dole out treats, give back to the community