Cumberland resident Jake Reynolds, left, a member of the U.S. downhill skiing team in the 2013 World Winter Special Olympics in South Korea and winner of a gold medal in alpine skiing, is presented a key to the city by Ed Mullaney, downtown manager, on Cumberland’s downtown mall on Tuesday during a welcome home ceremony honoring Reynolds for his achievement.
- Local News
- From tax-free shopping to Frankenstein, August features a weird mix
- Council to determine if residents must vacate
- Garret County to discuss easements, grants, sewer plan and more
- Look for the YMCA Project AIM bulletin boards
- SBA flood loan center to be opened
- Mineral County issues advisory message
- City resident wins medals at 2014 Transplant Games
- Love's remains on horizon
- Correctional officer beaten by inmate released from hospital
House GOP weighs new border bill to break logjam
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Republicans are considering a new border security bill that would add more money for the National Guard as leaders frantically try to win over reluctant conservatives.
- More Local News Headlines