Conner Corwell, 6, helps set out pumpkins at Higson’s Farm in preparation for its annual fall festival, which will be held Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. The event will feature hay rides, pony rides, a moon bounce and an assortment of games. Pumpkins, gourds, mums, straw bales and crafts will be on sale, as well as baked goods and other refreshments. Corwell is the grandson of Higson’s owner Roy Higson Sr.
- Local News
- SBA flood disaster loans available
- Woman charged in credit card theft
Tera Alta town council to decide fate of mobile home park resident
Residents of M&W mobile home park, also known as the old J&J Trailer Park, will learn whether or not they will be displaced from their homes. The fate of the roughly 32 residents at 705 W. State Ave. lies in the hands of the Town Council, which is set to make a decision tonight on whether to stand by its original decision to deny the renewal of the permit for the park.
- Rate increase agreement on table for Pinto, Highland Estates
- Police investigate arson incidents
- Police locate teen fugitive wanted in three counties
- Agreement on Pinto, Highland Estates water rates
Mineral County resident voices concerns about annexation
Bob Harman, who lives on Eagle Lane, doesn’t think the Mineral County Commission should approve an annexation of the Airport Addition and voiced his concerns at the commission meeting Wednesday.
- MDE: Water quality improvements made
10 things to know for today
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
- More Local News Headlines