The driver of this car carrier escaped injuries Thursday afternoon after reportedly taking evasive action to avoid hitting stopped traffic on Interstate 68 eastbound at the US. Route 220 exit. The unidentified driver, hauling for KJ Falconlog LLC of Southhampton, Pa., exited the interstate on the Route 220 ramp and drove onto the left side shoulder where the truck came to a stop. Cumberland Police investigated the 4 p.m. incident.
- Local News
- Gallery: Cumberland's new display of styles and skills
- Hidden cameras and wild behavior
- Local students receive citation
- Fisher's family: 'We are all shocked'
- Hotline for health services opens Friday
Keyser City Council working hard to fight blight
The Keyser City Council is working hard to fight blight within the city and is issuing warnings.
“We are not ignoring what we are hearing of the blighted property complaints. We are starting to get into it pretty heavily again,” said Mayor Randy Amtower during the council meeting Wednesday.
- City grieves passing of Mark Fisher
- Congregation announces move back to temple
- Steam engine delivered from Baltimore
- Two arrested in Oakland on drug charges
- More Local News Headlines