Jared Ritchey, media production specialist at Allegany College of Maryland, shows Corbin Swanger how to use a studio production camera Friday. Standing in front of a video green screen, from the left, are Allegany County public school transition students Candy Cheek, Amanda Lafferty, Durius Hanlin and Cody Beal. A weather map was projected on the screen. The students and their teacher, Brent Simpson, visited ACM’s Instructional Technologies and Multimedia Services department to learn how television news is produced.
- Local News
- City grieves passing of Mark Fisher
- Hotline for health services opens Friday
Keyser City Council working hard to fight blight
The Keyser City Council is working hard to fight blight within the city and is issuing warnings.
“We are not ignoring what we are hearing of the blighted property complaints. We are starting to get into it pretty heavily again,” said Mayor Randy Amtower during the council meeting Wednesday.
- Congregation announces move back to temple
- Steam engine delivered from Baltimore
- Two arrested in Oakland on drug charges
- You can apply now for a Md. bear hunting permit
Veteran Frostburg firefighter new state investigator
Frostburg volunteer firefighter Michael D. Hanson is the newest state fire investigator.
- Work closes portion of Centre Street
- Mathias native heads W.Va. natural resources law enforcement
- More Local News Headlines