Terry Leister, foreman for Belt Construction, secures the guideline as a crane sets a pressure-reducing vault in place along Main Street in Mount Savage. The vault will help supply water to an estimated 2,251 homes in the area.
- Local News
- Thieves use social media to target empty homes
- Upcoming area activities planned at local parks
- Fountain area water safe to drink
- Allegany animal shelter wants votes for Howard
Structure fire in Mount Savage
Old TNT, blasting caps found on Garrett property
Wal-Mart to cut prices more aggressively in back-to-school push
- Where is Goldilocks?
- Chunky largemouth from Piney
Leads sought in East Side hit-and-run
- More Local News Headlines