More than 112,000 in country await organ transplant
- Local News
- Cumberland celebrates Mustangs on the Mall
- LeBron James writes: I'm going home to the Cleveland Cavaliers
- First annual Water Safety Fest to be held
Vale Summit residents still have fire protection
Residents of the Vale Summit area continue to have fire-fighting coverage in spite of the recent closure of the Clarysville Volunteer Fire Department, according to Allegany County Commissioner Creade Brodie.
Defense Department lifts ban on military surplus donations
The federal Department of Defense has lifted a short-lived moratorium that stopped the flow of surplus military equipment to local fire, police and other agencies.
- City explores uses for Frederick Street building
- Md. recommends tight restrictions on drilling
- Cumberland YMCA to host first annual indoor soccer tournament
- Centre Street UMC to host Christmas in July
- 2014 Maryland State Fair announces attractions
- More Local News Headlines