Luke Williams, 13, of Frostburg hits Glenn Wayson, a student at Frostburg State University, in the face with a pie on Wednesday evening in Frostburg during the city’s annual block party. Wayson, a member of the fraternity Sigma Alpha Epsilon, was part of a group of volunteers raising money for the Make a Wish Foundation. The block party was sponsored by FSU Student Activities and the City of Frostburg Parks and Recreation Department as a way to bring together the campus with the community and to familiarize FSU’s students with the businesses in Frostburg.
- Local News
- From tax-free shopping to Frankenstein, August features a weird mix
- Council to determine if residents must vacate
- Garret County to discuss easements, grants, sewer plan and more
- Look for the YMCA Project AIM bulletin boards
- SBA flood loan center to be opened
- Mineral County issues advisory message
- City resident wins medals at 2014 Transplant Games
- Love's remains on horizon
- Correctional officer beaten by inmate released from hospital
House GOP weighs new border bill to break logjam
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Republicans are considering a new border security bill that would add more money for the National Guard as leaders frantically try to win over reluctant conservatives.
- More Local News Headlines