Frostburg State University is hosting the Move It & Lose It program, which is designed to bring high energy and fun exercise classes to the area. Instructor Eve Schott, hosts a Zumba dance class that is held Thursday evenings from 7 to 8:30 p.m. until Dec. 12 in PE Room 165 on campus. The class features 60 minutes of Zumba dance moves followed by 30 minutes of body toning with light weights.
- Local News
- New business opens in Bedford
- Rawlings water funding approved
- A Monthly Summary of Sky Events
- Comprehensive plan vote scheduled
- Manchin reps to meet with veterans
Mount Savage fire caused by faulty outlet
Tuesday’s fire that caused an estimated $30,000 property loss in a residence on Iron Rail Street has been determined to be accidental, according to the Maryland State Fire Marshal’s Office.
- Writers to read works in Frostburg
- More than 500 minors fleeing to U.S. housed in PA
- Frostburg street closure announced
Maryland church built in 1773 ravaged by fire
HEBRON, Md. (AP) — Authorities say a 241-year-old church on the National Register of Historic Places has been ravaged by fire in Maryland.
- More Local News Headlines