From Staff Reports
CUMBERLAND — The Safe Streets Program is conducting a new warrant initiative that begins Oct. 21 and concludes Oct. 25.
The Cumberland Police Department’s Safe Streets Program is requesting residents of the city and surrounding communities to assist in the apprehension of numerous individuals wanted for various criminal activities.
The following 16 people are wanted on open arrest warrants.
• Bo William Palmisano, 25, Cumberland, failure to appear for court sentencing on controlled dangerous substance violation.
• Karl Stovall Chambers, 22, Baltimore, failure to appear for CDS violations and child support.
• Brenda Lene Ogden, 30, Cumberland, assault.
• Charles Ray Brady, 44, Cumberland, theft.
• Brooks Broze Warner III, 41, Cumberland, violation of probation.
• Lou Anna Lee Brown, 27, Cumberland, failure to appear for neglect of a minor.
• Charles Eugene Curry Jr., 33, Cumberland, violation of court order.
• James Elmer Milton Jr., 20, Cumberland, failure to appear for CDS violation.
• Maxwell Ray Redman, 51, escape.
• Tyler Matthew Zalewski, 21, Cumberland, violation of probation.
• Bruce Richardson, 54, Cumberland, violation of probation.
• David Glenn Burgess, 31, LaVale, failure to appear for violation of probation.
• Ricky Wayne Lewis, 52, Cumberland, violation of protective order.
• Julia Louise Boyette, 23, Cumberland, failure to appear for theft, CDS violation, driving while suspended and traffic-related charges, bad check warrant and contempt warrant.
• Nathan Ray Frye, 29, Cumberland, domestic assault.
• Sherry Jean James, 44, Cumberland, two violation of probation warrants.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to contact the Cumberland Police Department at 301-777-1600; Allegany County Sheriff’s Office at 301-777-5959 or 301-777-1585; Maryland State Police, 301-729-2101; or Allegany & Mineral Counties Crime Solvers, 301-722-4300/877-722-4307.