CUMBERLAND — Area high school students who will turn 18 by Nov. 4, 2014, will have the opportunity to become registered voters during registrations at their schools to be held by the Allegany County Election Board.
• March 4, noon, Bishop Walsh.
• March 5, 8 a.m., Fort Hill; 11 a.m., Calvary Christian Academy.
• March 7, 9 a.m., Allegany.
• March 13, 8:40 a.m., Mountain Ridge.
• March 14, 8:30 a.m., Center for Career and Technical Education.
Elections officials ask that parents and teachers discuss the platforms of the different parties so that students may make informed choices.