Doug Hinze of Cumberland places an owner vehicle information sheet on his 2010 Ford Mustang at Mustangs on the Mall last night during Friday After Five. Hinze said he has owned the pony car for 3 1/2 years. Pony car is an American class of automobile launched and inspired by the Mustang in 1964. The term describes an affordable, compact, highly styled car with a sporty or performance-oriented image.
- Local News
- Fisher's family: 'We are all shocked'
- Hotline for health services opens Friday
Keyser City Council working hard to fight blight
The Keyser City Council is working hard to fight blight within the city and is issuing warnings.
“We are not ignoring what we are hearing of the blighted property complaints. We are starting to get into it pretty heavily again,” said Mayor Randy Amtower during the council meeting Wednesday.
- City grieves passing of Mark Fisher
- Congregation announces move back to temple
- Steam engine delivered from Baltimore
- Two arrested in Oakland on drug charges
- You can apply now for a Md. bear hunting permit
Veteran Frostburg firefighter new state investigator
Frostburg volunteer firefighter Michael D. Hanson is the newest state fire investigator.
- Work closes portion of Centre Street
- More Local News Headlines