Doug Hinze of Cumberland places an owner vehicle information sheet on his 2010 Ford Mustang at Mustangs on the Mall last night during Friday After Five. Hinze said he has owned the pony car for 3 1/2 years. Pony car is an American class of automobile launched and inspired by the Mustang in 1964. The term describes an affordable, compact, highly styled car with a sporty or performance-oriented image.
- Local News
Three Petersburg residents arrested for alleged involvement in heroin distribution
Three Petersburg residents were arrested on charges contained in a 24-count indictment returned by a federal grand jury that alleges that they were involved in a conspiracy to distribute heroin. A total of nine arrests were made and the heroin distribution occurred from 2008 to July 22, 2014, in the Berkeley, Jefferson, Grant and Hardy counties, according to U.S. Attorney William Ihlenfeld, II.
- SBA flood disaster loans available
- Woman charged in credit card theft
- Council to decide fate of mobile home park
- Rate increase agreement on table for Pinto, Highland Estates
- Police investigate arson incidents
- Police locate teen fugitive wanted in three counties
- Agreement on Pinto, Highland Estates water rates
Mineral County resident voices concerns about annexation
Bob Harman, who lives on Eagle Lane, doesn’t think the Mineral County Commission should approve an annexation of the Airport Addition and voiced his concerns at the commission meeting Wednesday.
- MDE: Water quality improvements made
- More Local News Headlines
- Three Petersburg residents arrested for alleged involvement in heroin distribution