From left, Micheal Groves, Terry Whorton Jr., and Chris Winner of Thomas Construction Co., Barton, put metal forms together on Tuesday that will hold the concrete being poured for the SS. Peter & Paul Shrine parking lot. The new parking lot is located on the site of the old St. John Neumann School next to the church on Fayette Street in Cumberland.
- Local News
- Trapping instruction scheduled
- Learn to hunt small game
- Off-road vehicle trail plan moves forward
No injuries in house fire in Keyser
No one was injured in an attic fire that occurred in a double house located on 202 Argyle Street at 9:20 a.m. today, according to the Mineral County 911 center.
- Westernport water to be off
- Solar regulations proposed
Boil water alert for Fountain for six days
There is boil water alert for Fountain Public Service District customers.
- Bear struck, killed on Backbone Mountain
- Positive response to migrant children
10 things to know for today
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
- More Local News Headlines