The Easter Bunny talks to children and poses for photographs Saturday afternoon before an egg hunt at Allegany High School’s track sponsored by Grace Baptist Church on Greene Street. Jade Madden, 1, Cumberland, right, moves across the field, while a fresh wave of youngsters begins to collect the some of the 3,400 plastic eggs containing candy and other treats. The event for residents 1 to 10 years old was open to the public.
- Local News
Three Petersburg residents arrested for alleged involvement in heroin distribution
- SBA flood disaster loans available
- Woman charged in credit card theft
Tera Alta town council to decide fate of mobile home park resident
Residents of M&W mobile home park, also known as the old J&J Trailer Park, will learn whether or not they will be displaced from their homes. The fate of the roughly 32 residents at 705 W. State Ave. lies in the hands of the Town Council, which is set to make a decision tonight on whether to stand by its original decision to deny the renewal of the permit for the park.
- Rate increase agreement on table for Pinto, Highland Estates
- Police investigate arson incidents
- Police locate teen fugitive wanted in three counties
- Agreement on Pinto, Highland Estates water rates
Mineral County resident voices concerns about annexation
Bob Harman, who lives on Eagle Lane, doesn’t think the Mineral County Commission should approve an annexation of the Airport Addition and voiced his concerns at the commission meeting Wednesday.
- MDE: Water quality improvements made
- More Local News Headlines
- Three Petersburg residents arrested for alleged involvement in heroin distribution