For the Cumberland Times-News
CUMBERLAND — The Allegany County Board of Elections will notify voters to be affected by the Legislative Redistricting Plan of 2012 by mail within the next few weeks.
Voters will receive a new Voter Notification Card. A reminder letter will be mailed at least 90 days prior to the 2014 gubernatorial primary election. The legislative district changes are as follows:
• District 5-4, Braddock Middle School, from 1C to 1B
• District 7-2, Bel Air Elementary, from 1B to 1A
• District 14, John F. Kennedy Homes, from 1C to 1B
• District 18, Midland Fire Station, from 1A to 1B
• District 31, Danville Community Church, from 1B to 1A
• A portion of District 6, Precinct 1, from 1C to 1B
• A portion of District 6, Precinct 5, from 1C to 1B
• A portion of District 22, from 1C to 1B
District 1A is represented by Delegate Wendell Beitzel; 1B, Delegate Kevin Kelly; 1C, Delegate LeRoy Myers Jr.