Allegany County election registrar Linda Burl, center, helps Fort Hill High School seniors Kristen Smith, left, and Brittney Lamb fill out voter registration forms Tuesday in the cafeteria. Area high school students who turn 18 on or before Nov. 4, 2014, will have an opportunity to become registered voters. Voter registration is scheduled Thursday at Allegany, weather permitting, March 13 at Mountain Ridge and March 14 at the Center for Career and Technical Education.
- Local News
- Wild Wonderful Wednesdays to be held
- Marching band prepares for tournament
- Renovations planned for South Cumberland Library
- Bedford teen killed in crash
3 sites make shortlist for new FBI headquarters
WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal government has named three sites as finalists for the new FBI headquarters — two in suburban Maryland and one in northern Virginia.
Man charged for urinating on Art Modell's grave
BALTIMORE (AP) — Baltimore County authorities say they will charge a man with disorderly conduct in a cemetery for allegedly urinating on the gravesite of former Baltimore Ravens owner Art Modell.
- South Cumberland library looks to future
- Potomac Center CEO, COO could be named defendants in alleged abuse case
- Free meals for kids in Garrett County
- Fort Ashby next for 911 addressing
- More Local News Headlines