Cumberland Times-News

Local News

November 11, 2013

Fire aftermath

Cumberland Fire Lt. W. Shannon Adams and a private insurance company fire investigator visited the scene of Saturday’s fire on Broadway Street. The fire on the city’s East Side was accidental and caused by an overheated extension cord at 434 Broadway. The pre-dawn blaze extended to 577 Cromwell Terrace, leaving three people homeless. A third property located across the street from the location where the fire began was also damaged.

1
Text Only
Local News