A volunteer firefighter from Flintstone, at right, peers into a motor home that caught fire on westbound Interstate 68 near Town Hill late Friday afternoon. No injuries were reported. Traffic was at a standstill for more than an hour. Maryland State Police were on the scene. Furlow’s reportedly towed the heavily damaged recreational vehicle from the scene.
- Local News
- Marching band prepares for tournament
- Renovations planned for South Cumberland Library
- Bedford teen killed in crash
3 sites make shortlist for new FBI headquarters
WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal government has named three sites as finalists for the new FBI headquarters — two in suburban Maryland and one in northern Virginia.
Man charged for urinating on Art Modell's grave
BALTIMORE (AP) — Baltimore County authorities say they will charge a man with disorderly conduct in a cemetery for allegedly urinating on the gravesite of former Baltimore Ravens owner Art Modell.
- South Cumberland library looks to future
- Potomac Center CEO, COO could be named defendants in alleged abuse case
- Free meals for kids in Garrett County
- Fort Ashby next for 911 addressing
- State recommends community revitalization changes
- More Local News Headlines