Members of the Greater Baltimore Model A Ford Club display Model A’s that were driven, not towed, all the way from Baltimore during Friday After Five on the Downtown Mall. Allegany Museum President Gary Bartik, left, who orchestrated the event, shows off his 1930 four-door sedan Deluxe to club member Milt Hartig. The Allegany Museum and Queen City Region Antique Auto Club of America will host this year’s Antique Ford Model T and Model A Car and Truck Show on Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Local News
- Wild Wonderful Wednesdays to be held
- Marching band prepares for tournament
- Renovations planned for South Cumberland Library
- Bedford teen killed in crash
3 sites make shortlist for new FBI headquarters
WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal government has named three sites as finalists for the new FBI headquarters — two in suburban Maryland and one in northern Virginia.
Man charged for urinating on Art Modell's grave
BALTIMORE (AP) — Baltimore County authorities say they will charge a man with disorderly conduct in a cemetery for allegedly urinating on the gravesite of former Baltimore Ravens owner Art Modell.
- South Cumberland library looks to future
- Potomac Center CEO, COO could be named defendants in alleged abuse case
- Free meals for kids in Garrett County
- Fort Ashby next for 911 addressing
- More Local News Headlines