Work continues Thursday on the Interstate 68 bridge over Kelly Boulevard. The $10 million project, which includes replacement of the bridge deck, is being handled by Kokosing Construction Co. Inc. of South Charleston, W.Va. The Patterson Avenue span also is part of the project with work expected to be completed by the fall of 2014.
- Local News
- Deadly tornado rips through Virginia campground
- Hidden cameras and wild behavior
- Local students receive citation
- Fisher's family: 'We are all shocked'
- Hotline for health services opens Friday
Keyser City Council working hard to fight blight
The Keyser City Council is working hard to fight blight within the city and is issuing warnings.
“We are not ignoring what we are hearing of the blighted property complaints. We are starting to get into it pretty heavily again,” said Mayor Randy Amtower during the council meeting Wednesday.
- City grieves passing of Mark Fisher
- Congregation announces move back to temple
- Steam engine delivered from Baltimore
- Two arrested in Oakland on drug charges
- More Local News Headlines