IA Construction workers lay asphalt for the new roundabout on U.S. Route 220 South at Interstate 68 in the early hours leading into Thursday. Paving is expected to be completed by Friday morning. The intent of the partial roundabout is to make it easier for traffic heading south on Greene Street to access eastbound I-68.
- Local News
- Bedford teen killed in crash
3 sites make shortlist for new FBI headquarters
WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal government has named three sites as finalists for the new FBI headquarters — two in suburban Maryland and one in northern Virginia.
Man charged for urinating on Art Modell's grave
BALTIMORE (AP) — Baltimore County authorities say they will charge a man with disorderly conduct in a cemetery for allegedly urinating on the gravesite of former Baltimore Ravens owner Art Modell.
- South Cumberland library looks to future
- Civil suit against Potomac Center goes to court
- Free meals for kids in Garrett County
- Fort Ashby next for 911 addressing
- State recommends community revitalization changes
- It's just a cool period of the summer
- Leads sought in city hit-and-run case
- More Local News Headlines