IA Construction workers lay asphalt for the new roundabout on U.S. Route 220 South at Interstate 68 in the early hours leading into Thursday. Paving is expected to be completed by Friday morning. The intent of the partial roundabout is to make it easier for traffic heading south on Greene Street to access eastbound I-68.
- Local News
- From tax-free shopping to Frankenstein, August features a weird mix
- Council to determine if residents must vacate
- Garret County to discuss easements, grants, sewer plan and more
- Look for the YMCA Project AIM bulletin boards
- SBA flood loan center to be opened
- Mineral County issues advisory message
- City resident wins medals at 2014 Transplant Games
- Love's remains on horizon
- Correctional officer beaten by inmate released from hospital
House GOP weighs new border bill to break logjam
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Republicans are considering a new border security bill that would add more money for the National Guard as leaders frantically try to win over reluctant conservatives.
- More Local News Headlines