Improperly discarded smoking materials spark Frostburg fire

A fire on Friday, Nov. 3, 2017, in a Frostburg apartment building was confined to the living room of one apartment.

Submitted Photo

FROSTBURG — A fire Friday in a Frostburg apartment building was caused by improperly discarded smoking materials, the Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office said.

Damage from the fire, wich was reported just after 11 a.m., was confined to the living room of one apartment and was extinguished by the building's sprinkler system. 

The building is owned by Brandon Paul Reese.

CUMBERLAND TIMES-NEWS, ctn@times-news.com

React to this story:

0
0
2
0
0

This Week's Circulars