MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — The next quarterly meeting of the West Virginia Natural Resources Commission is scheduled for Sunday, April 28, beginning at 1 p.m. at the Lakeview Resort and Conference Center in Morgantown.
The public is invited to attend and make comments. Items on the agenda include:
• Summary of the 2013 sectional meetings – Sportsmen and Landowners Questionnaire.
• Approve 2013 Big Game Hunting Regulations.
• Approve Reptile and Amphibian Regulations.
• Review Proposed 2014 – 2015 Hunting and Trapping Regulations.
• Review Proposed 2014 Fishing Regulations.