Cumberland Times-News

Police Log

November 6, 2013

Fire contained to bedroom - 11/07

CUMBERLAND — Cumberland and Bowling Green firefighters doused a fire Wednesday in the bedroom of an apartment in the first block of Greene Street.

The 4:48 p.m. call came in as firefighters were on the scene of a house fire on Sperry Terrace.

City Fire Marshal Lt. W. Shannon Adams said a space heater malfunctioned, setting a pile of clothes on fire. There were no injuries. The building was insured and is owned by Robert and Sharon Kazary, Adams said.

1
Text Only
Police Log