Cumberland Times-News

Police Log

February 28, 2013

Brief evacuation at Braddock Middle - 03/01

CUMBERLAND — Students and faculty were briefly evacuated at Braddock Middle School on Thursday when a microwave oven reportedly created smoke in the Holland Street building, according to the Allegany County 911 Center.

Cumberland Fire Department responded to the incident at 9:39 a.m. and was able to clear the situation for students and staff to return to the classrooms and offices.

 Firefighters returned to the central station before 10 a.m., according to a 911 dispatcher.

1
Text Only
Police Log