- Police Log
- 07/17 - Vehicle strikes, kills bear on interstate
Crash injures driver - 07/16
One person was injured in a “rollover” accident Tuesday at the 53-mile marker of Interstate 68 in the Flintstone area, according to the Allegany County 911 Center.
City man charged in domestic call - 07/15
A city man was arrested Sunday after he allegedly assaulted a female victim at the Ramada Inn on George Street, according to Cumberland Police.
- 07/14 - Man charged after attempting to flee
- 07/14 - Police seek info on breaking and entering
- 07/14 - Woman allegedly threatens hospital staff
Police seek info on breaking and entering
Cumberland City Police officers are seeking information on breaking and entering that occurred on Sunday at 201 Washington Street. Officers were informed by a victim, who is a tenant in a lower level apartment below the law offices of Rozas, Friend and Kelly that his kitchen window was busted out and the screen window had been removed.
Cumberland man charged with intoxicated endangerment
On Saturday officers from the Cumberland City Police Department responded to 300 Arch Street in reference to a disturbance. While officers were speaking with the suspect he turned away from the officers and started to walk away. He was ordered by the officers several times to not walk away and once he returned officers observed him to be speaking in a highly unusual manner; as if he was concealing something inside his mouth.
- 07/13 - Woman jailed, charged with domestic battery
- 07/13 - Frostburg man charged with trespassing
- More Police Log Headlines