MESA, Ariz. - The storage unit's corrugated metal door slid upward, revealing 100 square feet of mostly empty space. Not very promising, thought Joe Alosi, a businessman who bid on units, sight unseen, when tenants stopped paying the rent. Several plastic bins sat in the middle of the floor, and dust billowed as Alosi peeled off the first lid.
- Bullying of autistic child traumatizes area family
- Superintendent: Consolidating high schools 'doesn't make sense'
- Frostburg shooting at 'targeted' location
- Stolen vehicle sought after eluding Garrett County police
- UPDATE: Police say suspects developed, weapon recovered in Frostburg shooting
- Police seek Cumberland home invaders
- UPDATE: Police continue search for bank robbery suspect
- Police investigating Frostburg shootings
- Rocky Gap Lights by the Lake to include Saturday events
- Four injured in Garrett County crash