Author Mitchell Zuckoff celebrates the "greatest of the american values" exemplified by the 40 passengers and crew of United Flight 93. Zuckoff was a keynote speaker at the 18th anniversary memorial service at Flight 93 National Memorial on Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2019.
As featured on
Vice President Mike Pence stood before dozens of family members of Flight 93’s passengers and crew on Wednesday and vowed their heroic story of selflessness and sacrifice will never be forgotten.
Several hundred people gathered on Wednesday at Flight 93 National Memorial near Shanksville to mark the 18th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and the crash of United Flight 93.
This Week's Circulars
WILEY FORD, W.Va. - Eileen Barbara Hedrick died Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019, at WMHS. Visitation Upchurch Funeral Home, Cumberland, Tuesday 6 to 8 p.m. and Wednesday 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. with services following at 1 p.m.
SPRINGFIELD, W.Va. - Sandra Lillian Sherman, of Springfield, died Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019, at The Dawnview Center. Visitation Berean Independent Baptist Church Wednesday, Sept. 25, from 6 to 8 p.m. Services there Thursday at 11 a.m.
- Woman arrested twice in same day
- Springfield motorcyclist killed, wife seriously injured in Mineral County crash
- Police identify chase suspect who hit house
- Police arrest Cumberland man wanted on federal drug charges
- State responds to Megan Shaffer appeal
- Begin mandatory military service
- Ben Starr is #onetoughdude
- 'Big Savage' podcast expected to exceed quarter-million streams by end of year
- Mayor, most of city council support eminent domain
- PHOTO GALLERY | Mountain Ridge runs past Allegany