Naming each of 40 passengers and crew of Flight 93, the Bells of Remembrance were sounded during the 18th anniversary memorial service for 9/11 heroes on Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2019.
As featured on
Vice President Mike Pence stood before dozens of family members of Flight 93’s passengers and crew on Wednesday and vowed their heroic story of selflessness and sacrifice will never be forgotten.
Several hundred people gathered on Wednesday at Flight 93 National Memorial near Shanksville to mark the 18th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and the crash of United Flight 93.
This Week's Circulars
- Gate blocks access to Finzel Swamp
- Cumberland woman charged in Maryland Avenue burglary
- UPDATE: Westernport man in custody after Garrett chase
- W.Va. lawmakers want convention to revise U.S. Constitution
- Bobcat population increasing in Western Maryland
- Mullaney wants to avoid 'bland' Baltimore St. bridge
- West Virginia anglers catch record fish
- Cumberland man arrested in Columbia Avenue complaint
- NBCI officer stabbed by inmate who slipped hand restraints
- Police: Man stole nearly $200,000 from local business