Naming each of 40 passengers and crew of Flight 93, the Bells of Remembrance were sounded during the 18th anniversary memorial service for 9/11 heroes on Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2019.
As featured on
Vice President Mike Pence stood before dozens of family members of Flight 93’s passengers and crew on Wednesday and vowed their heroic story of selflessness and sacrifice will never be forgotten.
Several hundred people gathered on Wednesday at Flight 93 National Memorial near Shanksville to mark the 18th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and the crash of United Flight 93.
This Week's Circulars
HAGERSTOWN - JoAnn Flynn, 85, originally of Cumberland passed away Oct. 18, 2019. Visitation will be Oct. 21, from noon until 1pm at Scarpelli Funeral Home, P.A. 108 Virginia Ave, Cumberland, a funeral service will follow at 1pm.
ALBANY, Ga. - Dr. Alan D. Ford II, DMD, 47, of Albany, died Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019, in Panama City Beach, Fla. The family will receive friends at Kimbrell-Stern on Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Celebration of life will be held at River Pointe Country Club on Saturday, Oct.…
- Ty Johnson gives back to community
- Three hurt in crash that closes eastbound I-68
- Allegany County promotes four paramedics to rank of lieutenant
- Court documents: Man brutally assaulted with sledgehammer; two Garrett County men arrested
- County approves plan for 17 wind turbines on Dan's Mountain
- Education association: School board decision ‘rife with favoritism’
- LEGACY OF COMPASSION: Former Frostburg woman donates bags filled with personal care items to cancer patients
- Two seriously injured after being struck by vehicle in LaVale
- Police identify pedestrians hit by vehicle in LaVale
- City discusses Union Rescue Mission, possible move