Two area students have been named to the fall 2020 dean’s list at Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
CUMBERLAND — The Allegany College of Maryland Foundation announces that the following students received scholarships to attend Allegany College of Maryland for the 2020-2021 academic year: Madisyn Daubenmire, Cumberland, Northrop Grumman Corporation Scholarship; Libby Dozart, Lonaconing, Pau…
FROSTBURG — The following area students have earned degrees from Frostburg State University for the fall semester. While the 157th commencement ceremony has been postponed, diplomas were still awarded to more than 300 candidates for degrees.
NEW YORK — Enrollment in Roman Catholic schools in the United States dropped 6.4% from the previous academic year amid the pandemic and economic stresses — the largest single-year decline in at least five decades, Catholic education officials reported Monday.
CUMBERLAND — The Allegany High School Chapter of the National Honor Society announces the officers and new members for the 2020-2021 school year. The officers, who were selected by the members inducted last year, are Zoe Simon, president; Logan Trautwein, vice president; Taylor McCloskey, se…
MCHENRY — Garrett College recently announced students whose degrees were conferred in December: The degrees awarded include Associate in Arts (AA), Associate of Science (AS), and Associate of Applied Science (AAS), along with a certificate. These conferrals include:
This Week's Circulars
- Mulch plant employee dies in industrial accident
- UPDATE: Runaway truck hits two cars in Frostburg
- Hardware store owners to retire after 35 years
- Two Mineral County residents killed in head-on U.S. 50 crash
- City woman faces attempted murder charges
- 17-year cicadas to emerge from underground in May
- UPDATE: Interstate reopens after being closed by crash
- Carpendale resident displaced by fire
- Sheetz to build W.Va. distribution depot, bring 30 jobs
- California crash kills 13 of 25 people crammed into SUV