OAKLAND — An Accident man was served an arrest warrant by the Garrett County Sheriff’s Office on Wednesday charging him with second-degree assault and intimidating a juror or witness.
Brett Wayne Fratz, 30, is being held in the Garrett County Detention Center on $100,000 bond.
This Week's Circulars
CUMBERLAND Mary Lenore "Polly" Taylor, 86, passed Friday, May 7, 2021. Visitation Scarpelli Funeral Home, May 14, 4 to 7 p.m. Mass Christian burial celebrated May 15, noon, SS. Peter and Paul Shrine. Burial church cemetery.
- Scrap metal spills in Route 51 rollover
- Authorities: 4 dead, 1 hurt after shooting, fire in Maryland
- West Virginia to lift statewide mask mandate June 20
- Keckley leads fourth-quarter comeback as Hampshire makes history
- U.S. 219 realignment at Grantsville complete
- Times-News wins seven press association awards
- Del McCoury Band to play free Memorial Day concert at Canal Place
- Man kills 6, then self, at Colorado birthday party shooting
- Local artist's design featured on NFL team's website
- Rocky Gap Casino Resort Announces debut of Lakeside Grille and Lakeside Lounge