Retired U.S. Marine Lance Cpl. Jeremiah Arbogast of Fort Ashby, W.Va., and his service dog, Jake, participated in last weekend’s Tunnel To Towers Run in New York City to honor the memory of firefighter Stephen Siller. From the left are Capt. Matthew Kutilek, former Mayor Rudy Giuliani and Arbogast. More than 30 injured Marines arrived last Thursday and stayed near the World Trade Center site to retrace the steps of the hero firefighter. The team competes across the country and has raised millions of dollars for injured service members and their families. Arbogast ran with the flag that was flown over the U.S. Capitol in honor of his best friend and fellow Marine Lance Cpl. Jourdan Lin Grez, which he will later present Grez’s son, Colin.
This Week's Circulars
- Four hurt in Route 51 crash involving ambulance
- Md., W.Va. state semifinal game times announced
- Once thought lost, 82-year-old plaque returned to Rosenbaum
- Pua'auli, Mountain Ridge trounce Brunswick to advance to state title game
- Mountain Ridge hosts Brunswick for spot in state title game
- Tri-State Alliance 12u finishes runner-up at Battle in Rocky Top
- Fort Hill continues title defense against Joppatowne tonight
- Fort Hill rolls to 43-6 rout of Joppatowne in state semis
- Mike Sawyers | Maryland bears have attacked two people
- ACPS marching bands highlighted at BOE meeting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.