Scenes from the 20th anniversary observance at Flight 93 National Memorial.
As featured on
Standing on the memorial ground where Flight 93 crashed 20 years ago, former President George W Bush urged America to remember more than just the memory of the heroes who fought back in the sky that day – but also their legacy of selflessness that can still help unite the country today.
This Week's Circulars
GRANTSVILLE — Roger D. Mealey, 72, of Grantsville, died Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021, at Garrett Regional Medical Center, Oakland. Born April 16, 1949, in Bridgeport, W.Va., he was the son of the late Robert Hill and Juanita Belle (Edmond) Mealey. She was also preceded in death by one son, Jason M…
- Authorities: Killing of Oakland man an act of retribution
- UPS truck travels over embankment, driver injured
- Tedd Eirich to return as Allegany boys basketball head coach
- UPDATE: Police say missing couple found
- Suspicious vehicle call leads to drug arrest
- Man killed in gunfire exchange with troopers in Bedford County
- Scary good times anticipated at Ghouley Hooley Plunge
- City receiving interest for 19 Frederick St.
- Cumberland man charged in officer assault
- Grant, Hardy residents indicted on federal charges