A man who was participating in the event March on Washington 2020 was shot Monday night in Bedford County in what state police now say was an exchange of gunfire between marchers and local residents.
As featured on
Two shooting Bedford incidents within 24 hours involved the same group of activists traveling through the area to a Washington, D.C., Black Lives Matter event.
This Week's Circulars
SAN CARLOS, Calif. - On Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2020, Phyllis Ann (Alexander) Fisher, 85, was rescued from her life here on Earth to go to her heavenly home. Born Aug. 13, 1934, she was both born and raised in Lonaconing. She graduated from Central High School in 1952 and moved to San Mateo, Calif…
- Two school board members not following mask order
- 13 new coronavirus cases in Allegany County
- COVID cases in 3 W.Va. school districts
- Goodwill relocating LaVale store
- Five new coronavirus cases in Allegany County
- Virginia rig driver killed in Hampshire County crash
- Scientists discuss potential COVID-19 drug
- Judge strikes down Pennsylvania's pandemic restrictions
- Luke mill paper machines to be sold
- First Peoples to open drive-thru branch on Mechanic Street