MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — The U.S. Department of Agriculture is investing $253,371 to repair and rehabilitate up to 39 homes for low- and very-low-income households in 22 counties in rural West Virginia.
FROSTBURG — The Frostburg State University Department of Music will present Jacob Dalager and the Parkway Brass in a livestreamed Faculty-Guest Artist Series concert on Oct. 4 at 3 p.m.
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — The Trump administration recently announced that the U.S. Department of Agriculture is investing $1,047,000 to support renewable energy systems as well as energy efficiency improvements in rural West Virginia.
KEYSER, W.Va. — There have been three rabies cases confirmed in animals recently in Mineral County, according to health officials.
CUMBERLAND — Jeannette Brooks Reeves, a native of Keyser, West Virginia, recently made history with her judicial appointment in North Carolina.
KEYSER, W.Va. — The Highland Arts Unlimited Public Arts Committee has selected Luke Urice as the artist to paint a mural on the west side of Solar Mountain Records, 21 Armstrong St.
KEYSER, W.Va. — Students seeking a career in exercise physiology, one of the nation’s fastest growing job opportunities, can now begin their journey at West Virginia University Potomac State College, which has launched a new major in the field, and which can lead directly to professional sch…
CUMBERLAND — The Times-News is participating in the Maryland Writers’ Association’s Writer’s Round Table by running the Notable Maryland Authors series in the newspaper.
You may be one of those gardeners that likes to see something in bloom somewhere in their garden from spring until fall frost. This goal provides landscaping focal points and is a worthwhile endeavor if you want to keep pollinators well feed during the growing season.
CHARLESTON, W.Va. — West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey is reminding consumers to research the tax preparer or agency they will use to prepare their taxes as the July 15 filing deadline approaches.
This Week's Circulars
CUMBERLAND — John Robert "Bob" Hidey I, 70, passed Dec. 4, 2021. Visitation: Scarpelli Funeral Home, Cumberland, Dec. 9, 3 to 7 p.m. Funeral at funeral home Dec. 10, 11 a.m. Masks required. Interment in Hillcrest.
- Police identify Pennsylvania Avenue homicide victim
- New York man charged with murder after body found in apartment fire
- W.Va. woman arrested in I-68 stop near Frostburg
- Fort Hill defeats Mountain Ridge, 51-31, for 8th state championship
- Homeowner tries to smoke out snakes, burns down house
- Wertz, White lead Fort Hill over Mountain Ridge for 6th 1A state title, 8th overall
- Man dies in crash on U.S. 40 at Narrows
- Union cites 'Vote of No Confidence' to remove county EMS chief
- Police, fire investigators on scene of Pennsylvania Avenue apartment fire
- Michigan parents found in building; bond set at $500K apiece
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.