Speaking at the 18th anniversary Flight 93 memorial service on Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2019, Vice President Mike Pence recalls how the former strip mine became a "field of honor."
As featured on
Vice President Mike Pence stood before dozens of family members of Flight 93’s passengers and crew on Wednesday and vowed their heroic story of selflessness and sacrifice will never be forgotten.
Several hundred people gathered on Wednesday at Flight 93 National Memorial near Shanksville to mark the 18th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and the crash of United Flight 93.
This Week's Circulars
WESTERNPORT Zachary Russell Jones, 33, died November 5, 2019. Memorial Service will be held November 23, 2019 from 11-1PM following service at 1PM Fredlock Funeral Home, Piedmont. Rev. Howard "Buck" Barrick Officiating. Condolences at www.Fredlockfh.com
- Extended stop sign arm installed on school bus eliminates passing
- Armed couple arrested at LaVale Walmart
- Man jumps to death from Clarysville Bridge
- Four correctional officers hurt in WCI incident
- Snow emergency plan activated in Allegany County
- Mineral couple win 2019 W.Va. Farm of the Year award
- Westernport man jailed for allegedly selling heroin, meth
- ALLEGANY MAGAZINE: SPECIAL FOOD AND DRINK EDITION Inside Allegania’s Kitchen “We actually know the people who picked that pepper you are eating.”
- Cumberland man arrested on fugitive warrant
- Two arrested in I-68 city stop on drug distribution charges