Explore the Flight 93 National Memorial in Shanksville, Pa., with Katherine Hostetler of the National Park Service.
Regional Digital Content Manager
Vaughn Burnheimer is the Regional Digital Content Manager for The Tribune-Democrat and Cumberland Times-News. He can be reached at 814-532-5113 or at email@example.com.
As featured on
As the sound of strings gently broke through the silence of a crowded plaza Friday at the Flight 93 National Memorial, Hayden Johnson joined a parade of volunteers carrying lanterns to the Wall of Names to honor the 40 passengers and crew who died fighting back against terrorists 20 years ago Saturday.
This Week's Circulars
RIDGELEY, W.Va. — Earlene K. Royer, 70, of Ridgeley, passed away at her home Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021. She was born Aug. 26, 1951, to the late Herman and Virginia Rutledge. Earlene was a wonderful mother, grandmother, and sister. She made many friends and acquaintances who loved and respected…
- Cumberland woman killed in Interstate 68 crash at Hancock
- McCoole residence struck by gunfire, suspect developed
- Hampshire bank robbery suspect sought
- Starbucks construction to begin soon in LaVale
- Hawk takes over Fort Hill gym, disrupts volleyball Senior Night
- Police arrest convenience store robbery suspect
- 4 drug arrests in Interstate 68 stop in Garrett County
- Accident closes I-68 East near Rocky Gap
- LaVale Wendy's closed by fire
- Charter bus driver arrested in Cumberland during transport of high school students